- A New York Yankees fragrance is now for sale.
- Facts has finally died. The Chicago Tribune is on it.
- Today’s teens have been reduced to getting drunk off of hand sanitizer.
- Mona Eltahawy investigates: Why does the Middle East hate women?
- How a Syrian nun became a hero of the underground resistance.
- The phallic fountain of Amsterdam’s Red Light District.
- Indoor clouds? Yep, they’re a thing.
- The best grilled cheese pr0n you’ve seen all day.
- What it’s like to be a juvenile in the justice system.
- All the earth’s traffic — road, air, and ship — caught on camera.
- Tea Time List: 10 Secrets About The Wonderful World Of Disney
- Above: Palestinian graffiti in a refugee camp: “Here only butterfly and birds are free” [bothsidesofthegun]
More on The Daily What