This x That:
- Dick Cheney arrives in Vancouver to violent protests and cries of “war criminal”; Donald Rumsfeld greeted by similar scenes in Boston.
- Michele Bachmann cites unverified Italian report on Hezbollah presence in Cuba that makes no mention of missiles to claims that Hezbollah is setting up missiles in Cuba.
- Saudi court sentences woman to 10 lashes for violating law prohibiting female drivers.
- RIP: David Croft, legendary TV writer and producer, dead at 89.
- Pepper-spraying police officer Anthony Bologna accused of civil rights violations in 2004.
- Follow Up: Parents of bullied teen who committed suicide say son still being bullied after death.
- Follow Up: Leisha Hailey responds to Southwest, says PDA was not “excessive, inappropriate or vulgar.”
- Defense lawyer compares Amanda Knox to Jessica Rabbit.
- Household vinegar being used to detect cervical cancer in developing world.
- Most-wanted murder George Wright, on the lam for 41 years, caught outside Lisbon.
- Lost co-creator Damon Lindelof comes clean, says the writers were making stuff up as they went along.
- Rumor: Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore headed towards Splitsville.
- NewsFeed: Convict Finds Freedom Overwhelming, Starts a Fire and Heads Back to Jail.
- Tea x Time List: 15 Rock & Roll Hall of Fame 2012 Nominees.
Tagged: This x That
More on The Daily What